Friday 24 March 2017

Who is your Role Model?

Hey you! Who is your role model? Kia Ora my name is Ajani, and today I will be telling you who my role model is and why she's my role model. So have you found out who your role model is yet?

My role model is my Aunty who passed away fighting cancer, Priscilla Kelea Tui. The reason why she’s my role model is because she has helped people in Pt England School that didn’t have any lunch, by making sandwiches in her time for the people with no lunch.

Another reason why she is my role model is because she is my dad’s only sibling and she basically raised my dad in Tonga. She raised and helped my dad with school and with English. So that means that he can communicate with me and he can teach other people. I love my Aunty Silla with all of my heart and soul.

Did you know that my sister, Jahzaras middle name is named after Priscilla? For me and my family she won but in logic cancer won. She did not want us to be sad she wanted us to be happy because she is now with the Lord and Savior and God the creator of the universe.

So how about you who is your role model? I hope you enjoyed reading my writing. As always, i’m Ajani, Goodbye. Please leave a good comment below

Image result for Priscilla Tui


R.I.P Priscilla Kelea Tui

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.